Subject: W.G. Last Call on "IPv6 Router Alert Option"
From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:16:48 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Router Alert Option
	Author(s)	: D. Katz, C. Partridge, A. Jackson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-05.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 21-Jun-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on July
14, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------