Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Preferred Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's"
From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:10:37 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Preferred Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's
	Author(s)	: B. Hinden, B. Carpenter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-url-literal-02.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 15-Jul-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on August 3, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------