Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 Router Alert Option"
From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 05:22:47 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Router Alert Option
	Author(s)	: D. Katz, C. Partridge, A. Jackson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6router-alert-05.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 21-Jun-99

A working group last call for this document was completed on July 14, 1999
and the document was discussed at the IPng w.g. session held at the Oslo IETF.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------