Subject: RAToolSet is re-homing
From: Cengiz Alaettinoglu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Sep 2001 21:42:14 -0700

It is my pleasure to announce RAToolSet is re-homing to RIPE NCC. 

As many of you know, I left ISI about a year ago. My efforts on
RAToolSet has been on a voluntary basis since then, and with a slow pace
to say the least. This is great news for the toolset as it deserves a
full time attention for new features, tools, directions as well as bug
fixes and maintenance. 

As a part of this move, RAToolSet will be called IRRToolSet. A new web
page
http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/irrtoolset/index.html
and a mailing list [email-masked] have been established. We have
subscribed all of you to this mailing list. The current list will be
phased out, but will forward any email to the new address.

Katie Petrusha and Andrei Robachevsky from RIPE NCC will be in charge.
Of course, I will support their efforts in any way I can. I wish them
good luck and fun with IRRToolSet. I encourage you to communicate with
them on any new features/tools you may like, or simply bug reports (but
remember those are my bugs:-)

It has been fun working on RAToolSet and interacting with you folks.

I would like to thank Rusty Eddy, Satish Kumar, John Mehringer, Ramesh
Govindan for co-developing, and particularly WeeSan Lee for coding a big
chunk of RAToolSet. 

Cengiz